Thursday, September 24, 2009

English Tea and New Necklace

English Tea Set is my latest design. I like the off-set feature, so they are different on each side.
Flower Tea Cup, Flower Tea Pot. I was tempted to sell them as a set......



I would like charm lovers to be able to wear their charms on a necklace. The one necklace I had in the shop was rather dear, so I've been searching for something more affordable. I bought one of these handmade Viking style chains for myself and just love it. It's made by basically hand knitting the wire, then drawing it down through wooden "drawplates" with a smaller and smaller diameter, until the little loops of wire are fine and smooth.

I've been wearing mine for three months now and adore it. I can wear pendants as well as my charm beads! 15" which is about collar bone length. If you are interested in a longer style, let me know.

I'm also going to carry a really simple silicone rubber necklace. It's fun and inexpensive. May also be a nice accompaniment to a gift bead.

These will all be in the shop in the next few days.

Happy week all!

PS, do you like the larger print? I think it's easier to read. Please tell me if it looks dorky.
xo Aly

2 comments:

  1. love the viking style necklace and am very intrigued about the silicone rubber ... can't wait to see
    larger print looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for feedback about larger print. I squint at blogs unless they bother withthe larger print!

    ReplyDelete