Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guys Love Etsy



Over the holidays, and now, as Valentine's day approaches, I noticed how many of my customers are men. Welcome guys!

Etsy has been a popular place for women artists and designers to sell their work to the world, and the customers have predominantly been female as well. Guys have now discovered all the goodness to be found for their sweeties and their mothers here on Etsy. It's a bounty for gorgeous, handmade, special holiday gifts that can be found nowhere else!

I love that my customers give their fellas their wish list, or tell them, "Anything Charmish!!!"

I also am starting to see more guys buying and wearing charms on my leather bracelets. They tend to wear one at a time, or a few charms, spaced out along the bracelet with locks to hold them in the arrangement.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment