Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Designs Release Party!

You are invited to the Charmish "Summer Charm Beads Release Party"
Wed July 6th,
at 11am West Coast USA time

Be the first girl on your block to wear the new designs, like this cutie, "Beach Trip" above. She's got her convertible, sunglasses, mini board, picnic, and tunes. She's free for the day and heading to the beach!

Others in the list? Roller Derby, Lighthouse, Tree of Life, Love Birds, Flip Flops, and the newest Sock Monkey charm........ wait, I can't tell you EVERYthing! Come see! Also new are charm bead jewelry boxes and travel pouches.

All my charms are solid sterling, threaded, and will fit on bracelets from other major brands. I also carry bracelets to get your collection started. Convo me on Etsy if have any questions about compatibility. I'm always happy to chat.

Aly
Designer of all things CHARMISH

No comments:

Post a Comment