Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Australia Series - pandora style european beads charm bracelet



I'm pleased to share the Australia charm bead series. I have been eagerly awaiting the first production of these beads to arrive. Eventually there will be more animals in the set, but these beauties are a great place to start collecting.

This is the Australian flag super-imposed on a map of Australia, and wrapped around the bead. I have designed one for the US, and UK as well! (soon soon). Unique pieces for your European Charm Bead collection.




This shows the scale of the tiny tiny work and the craftsmanship. See Tasmania down there? So cute.



Koala mum and baby. Many of the Australian souvenir jewelry and other company's charm beads show a single animal. I wanted to celebrate the special animals of Australia and motherhood! Coming soon: Mother kangaroo and joey, Echidnea and Platypus.


Sydney Opera House. I wear one of these on my own charm bracelet along with the Eucalyptus Leaf bead. I feel like I have a little pieces of Australia with me. I was inspired to design this series for my children who have dual citizenship, but haven't visited yet, my beloved Australian clients, and of course my natural love for Australia.

If there are any opera fans out there, you might like to know that many SOH productions are available to view on Netflicks! Huh.

Koala, Kangaroo, Clown Fish, Eucalyptus, and Sydney Opera House are still available. The sample set with the Map/Flag of OZ sold out, but I'll be getting more in. If you are interested in these, please ask to be on my waiting list. :-)


3 comments:

  1. hi... im interested in da sydney opera house...issit still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Sydney this Summer for a school trip, and we will be touring the Sydney Opera House and I was wondering if this charm was still avaible????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Albany, I went from Brisbane to Sydney this spring. What a great adventure. I know you are going to love it!

      I am no longer designing for Ohm Beads nor retailing, but they do sell my designs. Check out their Ohm Beads website for a store near you and European Bling for their online retail site! Cheers,
      Aly

      Delete