Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Designs in Pandora Style European Beads

Greetings! Have a look at some of the new charm bead designs in my Charmish etsy store. I'm so in love with European Bead charm bracelets, and the beads are so much fun for me to design. I'm proud to offer fresh, modern, FUN designs in solid sterling, heirloom quality, handcrafted sterling.

This one is Circus Tent. Wouldn't that be fun for a circus fan, urban circus performer, or Burning Man Festi?



I give the size in MM, but here's a clearer idea of how much detail is involved with such a tiny bead.


Rocket!


This is the cutest Scooter! I almost have to have one for my bracelet even though I don't RIDE a scooter!!

Sterling bracelets coming to my shop next week.


Lazer Blaster! This cracks me up. Goes with the Rocket and Robot series.

No comments:

Post a Comment